Theft and vandalism can spell disaster for your business. Yet in some situations security needs to be discreet in order to make customers feel welcome.
Five Star Security understands the differing and complex needs of business owners. We’ll offer you a personalised analysis and our recommendations for a bespoke system – which means you only pay for what you truly need. Anything from stand-alone access with secure locks or pin-code access and video-entry systems to fully integrated and monitored unmanned security.
In retail and leisure situations such as leisure centres, theatres, clubs and pubs we can fit unobtrusive dome cameras which allow a 360 degree view and fast switching. We can also install security grilles, roller shutters and anti-ram posts.
Systems are modular to allow for expansion as your business grows. And we can install flexible, centralised and integrated magnetic door locks, CCTV, access control, intruder, smoke and alarm systems. These allow you total control of access to your premises – including multiple locations − from a laptop, smartphone or tablet, wherever you are.
SAFEGUARD YOUR BUSINESS, EVEN WHEN YOU CAN’T BE THERE
Our fully monitored security systems give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that, should the worst happen, the police and fire brigade will be alerted immediately. We provide vandalism-resistant cameras with the latest in HD and infra-red imaging with digital recording to police compatible systems to help with evidence submissions.
- Reassure customers.
- Protect staff, expensive equipment and sensitive data from attack or theft.
- Reduce stock shrinkage.
- Monitor hazardous and critical processes.
- Record delivery times and manage timesheets and HR data.
- Control who goes where, and when, with tiered and timed authorised access.
- Monitor multiple or remote locations from wherever you are in the world.
- Integrate CCTV, intruder and fire alarms to make your security more efficient and to save on the cost of installation.
Call us today to discuss your security needs on 01884 242623 or email us at email@example.com