We’ll use our expertise and knowledge of the latest technologies to design the right CCTV system to fit your needs.
More and more people are installing CCTV
Sophisticated CCTV systems have become more affordable. They’re now being used to deter burglars and car thieves, and monitor the safety of children and the elderly as well as safeguarding commercial premises
CCTV for peace of mind
UK businesses lose £19million as a result of crime every year. With CCTV you can:
- prevent stock shrinkage, theft, attacks and vandalism
- view your premises ‘live’ from anywhere in the world via laptop, smartphone or tablet
- view remote locations or multiple locations simultaneously
- install an ‘electronic witness’ you can rely on to help secure a prosecution
- guard your premises 24/7 with cameras that ‘see in the dark’
- monitor hazardous processes
- monitor the safety of staff and clients/customers.
Protect your premises with CCTV
Reliable 24-hour surveillance is the perfect way to observe deliveries, production lines, stock, customer and staff movement. CCTV is also a visible deterrent to theft, violence and vandalism, especially when combined with other security measures such as good security lighting, intruder alarms and proper access control.
Protect your organisation with CCTV
Businesses, educational organisations and sheltered housing sites increasingly rely on HD CCTV for loss prevention and to provide crucial evidence when an incident has taken place. The right system can reduce your insurance premiums too.
Trust Five Star Security to supply your needs…
Five Star Security is a security specialist with over 25 years’ experience. We’re SSAIB and MLA certified and fully insured. Our engineers are also CRB checked. We can ensure your CCTV system:
- has the right specification for the kind of monitoring you need
- is compatible with police systems
- is compatible with UK privacy laws
- is appropriate for listed buildings and that cabling is discreet or the system is wireless.
… at a price that makes sense for you
Our professional installers will conduct a free-of-charge survey, risk assessment and design package allowing you to choose the right CCTV security solution based on your individual needs. We also supply maintenance and support packages.
Choose from network, analogue and speciality camera systems, as well as specifications for any lighting condition, environment or application.
- Vehicle number plate recognition for car parks and entrances.
- Continuous or motion detection triggered monitoring and recording.
- Colour, monochrome or switching cameras with advanced thermal imaging.
- Wired and wireless recording.
- Fully monitored systems that are integrated with intruder alarm and access control systems.
- IP and standard-definition fixed cameras or high-speed domes which can auto-focus, switch view and withstand vandalism.
- Network-attached recording or internal flash-drives for stand-alone security.
Call us today to discuss your security needs on 01884 242623 or email us at email@example.com